This weekend on the Seventh State you may have missed:
- Duchy “I’m very effective and I know I am. I’m not bragging. I know it” Trachtenberg Flip Flops on Labor.
- John Gallagher handicapped the State’s Attorney Race in Baltimore City.
- Lt. Gov. Brown tried to bury the lead with a Friday news release about the decision to completely scrap the tech for Maryland’s health care exchange. But can his rivals capitalize?
- The hottest Senate race in Maryland is on the Eastern Shore. Ocean City will be extra fun this summer.
- Moms Demand Action comes to District 18.